9 in stock
Saturday & Sunday, March 14-15, 2019
In this 2-day masterclass, Beata, will teach you how to create this stunning 2-tier wedding cake featuring the contrast between delicate sugar flowers and fondant with concrete finish.
The class will cover:
During The class students will learn:
– which wafer paper is proper for flowers modeling
– methods of wafer paper coloration
– how to work with floral accesories
– how to work with wafer paper to create naturally looking petals and leaves
– how to attach the wafer paper decoration to cakes
– how to create ranunculus, dahlia, hydrangea, peony, English rose, anemone.
This is a decorating class only – no baking involved. Project will use a dummy cake. All tools & supplies will be provided along with lunch, light refreshments and snacks.